My Favorite Stretching Exercise Video
PopSugar Full Body Stretching Class
I love this video because of the following reasons:
- It is only 10 minutes long
- The directions are clear and concise
- You don't need any equipment
- It targets muscle groups in both the lower and upper body
- It is free
- No complicated moves and names like in yoga
I discovered this video three weeks ago because I needed a good stretch after working out. Stretching is easy and I do it on my own, but only for 4 minutes after exercising. My body needed a longer flexibility routine because I was feeling very sore from some previous workouts. This one was right up my alley, not too long but throughly enough to make my muscles feel better. This program is now part of my fitness routine and I try to do it at least 3 times a week.
Give it a try and let me know what you think. Do you stretch after exercising? For how long do you stretch? Do you do yoga?