Lose Belly Fat Without Dieting
Best tips on losing belly fat
2. If you are a
3. Go meatless three days a week by eating more fruits and veggies at mealtime. Make sure your fridge is stocked with healthy vegetables and fruits so you won't have to fill up on pasta, bread, and potatoes at
4. Make sure you stay within the
5. Go easy on the fruit. Sometimes we eat way too much fruit, for example, 30-40 grapes or half of a watermelon is too much fruit per day. Remember to look up serving sizes on everything that you consume except for green
6. Decrease the amount of soda or pop in your diet. If you are used to drinking 4 cans per day, drop it down to one or two cans per day. I had a friend decrease her weight by eight pounds in one week by cutting out fruit juices and soda.
7. Eat your fruit don't drink it. A serving of orange juice is one cup and that is it. If you are consuming a bottle of juice a day, drink only half the bottle and save the rest for the next day.
8. If you love sweets or chips, don't bring those items into your home. I love chocolate cake, but I would never buy a whole cake. I would end up eating the whole thing by myself, especially since my husband is not a chocolate cake lover.
9. If you have a taste for chips, candies or cookies. Go to the store and buy one small candy bar or a tiny bag of chips and that is all you can have for that day.
10. Don't eat fried meats more than once a week or once a month. If you are accustom to eating fried meat three or more days a week, decrease that amount to once or twice a week. After, drop it down to once or twice a month.
11. Try to cook more often at home and eat out less, no more than once a week.
12. Try lower calorie condiments like salsa, skim milk, low-calorie salad dressing or low-calorie mayonnaise. For example, adding butter to pancakes can add 100 or more calories to your meal. By avoiding the butter and just using the syrup will make your meal a little lighter and healthier.
13. If you do eat at a fast-food restaurant, go for the salads or order a kid's meal or the smallest burger and fries. When ordering your favorite coffee or latte, buy the smallest size and stay away from the huge sizes.
Here are some of my healthier eating tips if you want to lose weight, but you don't want to give up on certain foods or go with designated meal plans. Have you lost weight by implementing similar ideas?