Are you a Groupon junkie? I was for a while and my favorite thing to get wasn't anything to do with fitness. I loved getting groupons for massages, pedicures, manicures or facials and as you can see, I'm a spa junkie. My girlfriend was the opposite, she must have taken every boot-camp, Zumba or yoga class that was offered in her area.
Now you can get more deals on Groupon because the company is offering Groupon Coupons. Do you need a new pair of workout shoes or do you need new workout equipment, grab a Groupon coupon and go shopping. I found a couple of these coupons from the following vendors:
- NIKE SALE | Up To 40% Off Clearance + Free Shipping
- Total Gym Direct: $200 Off Total Gym FIT
- Sears: Sears - Desk Treadmills
- GNC: Get A 15% Off GNC Coupon
- Sole Fitness: Incredible - Free Shipping Treadmills At Sole Fitness
If you are trying to lose weight, there are coupons for diet progrms, such as Nutrisystem and the Medifast diet. Check out these deals below:
- Medifast Diet: $100 Off With Medifast Advantage Program
- The Mayo Clinic Diet: Free Diet Profile
- Dukan Diet: At Dukan Diet Your Shipping Is Free Shipping
- Nutrisystem: 40% Off Four-Week Meal Plan With Delivery From Nutrisystem
They even have coupons if you prefer to exercise at the gym. If you don't have a membership anywhere, check out these coupons first.
- 24 Hour Fitness: Free First Month & More For New Customers
- LA Fitness Coupons & Promo Codes
What I like about Groupon coupons, you don't have to pay to be a member of the coupon program and if your favorite company on the list isn't offering a coupon at this time, you can add a coupon alert for that company.
If you like to save money or you are on a budget, check out Groupon coupons and you might find a lot health and wellness deals as well as deals on other items.