From time to time, I hear stories of people who are in desperate need of help with their health due to obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes and etc. These people want to make changes but don't know where to start or lack the money to get started. I would like to help by donating eight free personal training sessions. It could be you, a relative, a friend.
To apply here are the requirements:
- Must live in the Chicagoland area(no more than 30 miles from my south-side home)
- Must be obese and suffer from one of the following conditions: diabetes, pre-diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac problems, sleep apnea and etc
- If they don't have a medical problem, they must be morbidity obese
- They must make less than $30,000(total household income) if they have a family and $20,000 if they are single
- Send an email of at least 300 words(firstname.lastname@example.org) on why you or the other individual is in desperate need of a lifestyle change
- Picture is optional
The deadline to send in your information is August 31, 2016, and I will announce the winner on my blog.
If this first charity training session is successful, I will try to do this three to four times a year. I can't wait for the emails to start arriving and good luck to all.