I haven't done a list like this in two years, and I decided to do it this time in a slide presentation. I'm getting carried away since I found out about Slide Share. Here are my picks for the best Mother's Day gift for the active mom.
1. Paleo Treats Yummy treats for the mom following the Paleolithic diet. $57.00
2. Tory Burch Fitbit Tracker Bracelet Change your tracker into a super-chic accessory for when you are at work or out on the town, day or evening, with the Silicone Printed Bracelet. $39.00
3. inov-8 F-Lite™ 182 Get this light cross training shoe today because it's on sale and they only have a limited number of sizes.
4. Power Systems Kettle Bells They are an excellent piece of strength equipment for the mom who wants to get in shape or who wants to try something different. Click the link and check out their sales page too. $21-$50
5. Gliding Discs Gliding discs are great for working your legs, core and upper body. Check out my infographic and blog post for a total body workout using this these discs. $15
6. Trina Turk Recreation 'Rec Check' Leggings Super cute and super sexy for the fitness fashionista. $96
7. BistoMd Meals For the mom who wants to lose weight. Give her a break from cooking separate meals for herself. You can also request meals for a special diet. Read my review. $179.95 for 1 weeks and 149.95 for 5 days.